Trent Bridge F F0115 (HB-Nr.: 10.202545)

Basic data:

Ancestry: TF148 Itoshigenami
x Trent Bridge F C212
Comments: Group D bull;
Top genetics from Australia;
Price: 63 € (net plus VAT)


This Fullblood bull comes from Australia and is bred by Trent Bridge Wagyu. For more than 12 years Wagyu breeding is done on this farm and every year about 50 bulls are sold to meat producers with a focus on marbling, growth and a good frame.

With this extensive experience in mind, Trent Bridge F F0115 was selected as an outstanding bull. Following Takeda's rotation principle, this bull is a Group D sire. He has approximately 75% Tajima blood with outstanding marbling value from known bloodlines still very close to Japanese origins.

His sire TF148 Itoshigenami was exported from Japan and stands especially for an outstanding marbling as well as fineness of marbling, but also a low birth weight of the offspring. He descends 75% from the Kumanami line, from which also the top breeding cow Suzutani comes. The remaining 25% of his pedigree is from the Fujiyoshi line.

His dam Trent Bridge F C212 has 76% Tajima blood. The sire Kitateruyasudoi J2810, originating from Japan, has very good values concerning marbling and fineness of marbling. Here, the dam-sire Itozurudoi stands for a high milk yield due to his share of the Kedaka and Fujiyoshi lines and can therefore show a high weight.

Trent Bridge F115 produces breeding progress in his offspring, as the genomic breeding value is consistently higher than that calculated from the progenitors. He produces outstanding marbling, which is also very fine. We brought this bull to Germany several years ago - since that time his index has continuously increased and the $ SRI of 223 (05/24).

More facts:

  • Tested free of F11, CHS and IARS and inferred free of B3 and CL16
  • Suitable for fullblood breeding and crossbreeding
  • Australian Identifier: TBRFF0115

Go back